 General / 29073
Re: Who is near Redmond?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 20:24:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Felipe Coury writes:
Lorbaat,

You might get better results if you let us all know *which* Redmond, in
which state!  :D
I never know there was more than one Redmond! I am going to Redmond, Campus,
in Washington.

Sorry 'bout that!

No problem!  I don't know if there are any other Redmonds, either, but it's
possible...

anyway, SEALUG is out there.  Maybe they're getting together, or would be able
to arrange a get-together.  I'm posting this to their group and setting the
follow-up to it so they can answer it.

eric