 General / 29074
Re: April Fools Day is coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 20:30:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.general, Alan Carmack writes:
May I ask what sordid and torrid april fool's jokes have been played on
lugnet in the past that generated this seemingly dictatorial and maternal
post? The only april fools joke I am worried about is that april 1 is the
first day of daylight savings time (which I hate), so I may be fooled into
getting somewhere late or early, whatever the case may be.

Ben cruelly got the hopes of us Train fanatics up last year, just to dash
them on the rocks the next day.
Take a look at what he did here:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/misc/misc.html#fun
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)

The reaction of the Lugnetters can still be found here:

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=*5479,-100&v=c
:-))

I still have my fun reading some of those messages....

Leg Godt!

Ben