 General / 29061
Re: April Fools Day is coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:10:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Alan Carmack writes:
May I ask what sordid and torrid april fool's jokes have been played on
lugnet in the past that generated this seemingly dictatorial and maternal
post? The only april fools joke I am worried about is that april 1 is the
first day of daylight savings time (which I hate), so I may be fooled into
getting somewhere late or early, whatever the case may be.

   The worst part is that my "joke" got played a week early.
   You see, the EU changes clocks on the last Sunday of March,
   not the first Sunday of April...ack.  Thank goodness I didn't
   have to be anywhere yesterday!  I was totally snookered.

   However, the only joke being played on me this 1 April is
   that I'm turning 30.  Ha ha freakin' ha (in best Jack Nicholson).

   *creak*

   LFB

   FUT -> .people