 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 155
Re: Who is near Redmond?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 00:19:23 GMT

Lorbaat,

No problem!  I don't know if there are any other Redmonds, either,
but it's possible...
You bet it is... On my ticket reserve confimartion was this shiny words:
"Redmond Bend, OR"... I had to cancel everything and start from scratch.

Hey, does Redmond, WA has an airport?

Thanks,

Felipe Coury