 General / 29111
29110  |  29112
Subject:
Lieutenant (was Re: Who is near Redmond?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:11:34 GMT

Mark,

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head
I have a modest english understanding but never figured out where the
Lieutenant word came from. It doesn't looks like an english word, is that
so?

And more: what is the current army hierarchy from soldier to ...?

Thanks in advance!

Felipe Coury