 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 154
Re: Who is near Redmond?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:06:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.general, Felipe Coury writes:
Lorbaat,

You might get better results if you let us all know *which* Redmond, in
which state!  :D
I never know there was more than one Redmond! I am going to Redmond, Campus,
in Washington.

Sorry 'bout that!

No problem!  I don't know if there are any other Redmonds, either, but it's
possible...

anyway, SEALUG is out there.  Maybe they're getting together, or would be able
to arrange a get-together.  I'm posting this to their group and setting the
follow-up to it so they can answer it.

eric

Felipe - yes as a SEALUG member I can tell you that our normal meetings are
on the first Saturday of the month (May 5th would be the closest). However
most SEALUG members enjoy getting together other than just meetings. At our
next SEALUG meeting I'll (or someone else) will mention that you are going
to be in the area!

Let us know closer to the date what you are interested in doing as well!

-mark