 General / 28814
Re: AFOL? Please don't call me that.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 01:10:18 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

When I hear the word "Fan" I think of 14 y/o girls with rooms covered in
N'Sync posters. I do not have my room covered in LEGO bed sheets or, big red
logos on the walls. I read LUGNET to share ideas and see how others are
using the bricks to build their creations.

Actually, the first thing which comes to my mind when one is talking
about fans are sports fans. I also have to say that just about every
pastime I have ever been connected with, most people consider themselves
fans.

Of course I'm pretty fanatic. Just take a look at the pictures of my
apartment:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/apartment.html

Complete with LEGO posters on the walls, LEGO stacked everywhere. Ok, so
I don't use the LEGO towel, but I've got one. I've been looking at their
cargo system, I need a nice LEGO bag for traveling to gatherings...

Frank