 General / 28810
Re: Nearly 30 Years of Juniorization!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 00:00:18 GMT

NO!
I don't agree. The tractor frame is kinda big, but couldn't be made from
separate bricks. It added something otherwise impossible: steering. Apart
from the steering wheel it's pretty close to 'normal' bricks.
Compare that to those five-'brick' castles or one-piece motorbikes.
Different league.
If that tractor frame is called juniorisation, what would that make the '73
ship hulls? Or the crane arm in 332 ('67)?

Duq

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
What you say?

Have you ever looked at the instructions for set 378 (1972):

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0378/

By my count from the instructions that set has a whopping 30 parts and
the tractor frame is more juniorized than anything which exists today.

I just received a LEGO lot which contains the instructions and a few of
the pieces from this set (the trailer frame, the red bucket arm, and the
yellow bucket).

Frank