 General / 28841
Re: Nearly 30 Years of Juniorization!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 02:28:27 GMT

anyways, just to emphasize my point that while I think the pre-1980 sets
look very similiar to the sets designed after 1997, I strongly disagree
with you that there have been 30 years of negativity (juniorization!)
At least the models after 1997 can carry mini-figs.  The ones from the
'70's couldn't.

Well, the mini-figs basically just sit on top of the smaller 1997 models (due
to lack of doors, windshields, roofs...), and you could do that with 1977 too.