 General / 28113
Re: Trainiacs can rejoice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 04:06:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
Oh, there's lots of things with green medium (2x2 for example) and low
(2x3 for example) slopes. The only green inverse x2 or x3 slope piece
which I'm pretty sure doesn't exist yet is the 2x2 inverse corner. I'm
not sure about the 1x3 inverse slope either.

Green slopes that I'm sure exist (because I have them):

<snips list>

Since were talking about green, slopes and trains ...

has anyone else noticed that the nose piece on the 4561 engine (in blue) is the
same piece used in Flashspeeder (in green) ?

Hmmm, a green engine ?

Ray