 General / 27533
Re: Creator scourge strikes again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 18:25:42 GMT

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001 19:22:56 GMT, foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu (J.D. Forinash)
wrote:

In article <G85sKw.DrI@lugnet.com>, Kevin Zwicker <kevin1@netrover.com> wrote:
www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=4115-1
www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=4117-1
www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=4172-1

I don't think I like the Creator figures, but I also wonder what it was like
back in '78... "Arms?! On minifigs?!"

Actually it was, "Arms that move?, COOL!!"

:^)

One thing the Creator figs have going for them is they look more
"to scale".,,,

I'll reserve judgement on the creator fig.

-JDF

(Was there, did that :^)
Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)