 General / 27532
27531  |  27533
Subject:
New & Interesting Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 17:20:34 GMT

Hey, All.

MINIFIGS
Just for laughs I took a picture of all the minifigs currently in my
collection, although that has increased since the picture was posted to the web.

"The Gathering" can be seen at:

For this main picture, I hastily taped together three separate photos. There
are a total of 147 minifigs present, not counting Mayor Leg-Godt's cat, Bricki.

More views of the gathering can be seen at:

LEGO AD FROM LIFE MAGAZINE
I got this ad off Ebay for $5. It's a 1967 LEGO ad from LIFE Magazine, and
hangs next to my work area.

See the ad at:

...which brings me to...

MY WORK AREA (Whoopee)

Let it be truly said that I am a neat-freak. I don't stop at sorting by
color, because that still means digging. I've had it with digging. Every
drawer in my work area holds one, two, or three unique categories of parts
by type, color, or both. Naturally, I group drawers by color or type so it's
not completely random.

Peace,

Pat