 Year / 2001 / 634
Re: Creator scourge strikes again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 01:37:25 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Kevin Zwicker writes:
Well after the Basic line and Jack Stone, it seems that Creator figs have
invaded the new 2001 Dacta line as well.

I just checked out the Dacta section of the official Lego website. It seems
there are three new sets available:

9302 Creator Community
9303 Creator Airport
9304 Creator Fun Fair

The thumbnails didn't work when I visited. The sets might not be available • yet.

I suggest all minifigs from all themes unite and raise an army against these
oversized invaders! Legoland must be protected at all costs! Failure will
mean the extiction of minifig-kind. ;-D

KZ

Good news (or thought): If creator figs replace mini figs, then kids will ask
"Why were all the old star wars figures short and fat?". This could make the
guys who made star wars (I can't remember the company name) angry, so they will
cut off the starwars line, disapointing children worldwide, who start a battle,
then a war, and start a world disaster!!!

Be careful lego, the fate of the world is in your hands...

NICK :^L