 General / 26901
Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 14:40:19 GMT

blessing wrote:

Hee hee hee,if your wondering how I have the time,I'm a high-school drop-out
with no job, no friends(any I do have I see every 2-3 years),and VERRY
understanding parents!
Gary

P.S. I said I get up at 3-4 PM I am also usualy up to about 4-5AM before
bed.
I have the life of a god!(without the responsibilities)

I'm sorry but that is not the life of a god.

I don't want to judge you without really knowing you at all but what you
just described is what I've grown up to know as a dead-beat a-la Jerry
Springer Style.

You have no plans for your life but to sit around in your parents house
playing with LEGO?

Actually that's what I would call a "lack-of a life"

That is also not what I would call understanding parents....if I were
your parents I would kick your a** out of the house and tell you to get
a freakin' job so fast......

Uh....sorry if this sounds like a vent/flame - but whenever I see
examples of people like you it makes me cringe.

--
-TiM
NB, CA