 General / 26861
Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 02:00:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary E. Blessing writes:
I spend 8-10 hours a day building, including planning,sorting and finding
pieces and the building part.I spend the first 2-3 hours after i get up of a
day(about 3-4 PM)on the internet(here at LUGNET).So I spend upwards of 12
hours on the subject of lego a day.(everyday)
Gary

Wow! That is the life.

I have found that Lego building is almost as good as REM sleep.

-Erik