 General / 26889
Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 23:52:17 GMT

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001 06:23:22 GMT, Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote:
The computer is in my LEGO room so I can surf and build at the same time!
It's also good for streaming MP3's off the net while building.

My computer is directly opposite my LEGO table, and I have an office chair
with rollers so I can just wheel back and forth. :^)

I use a laptop with wireless for everything but my serious programming
time at home, so I just planted an extra power adapter for the laptop
near my primary LEGO desk and that works great.

I do find lately that a lot of my LEGO activities require (or at least
are easier) with a laptop.  ..  Checking my database of sets and parts,
referencing stuff on LUGNET or in partsref, scanning Ebay while building.
I even tend to go to the Brickshelf instruction scans online rather than
walk across the room to grab my own instructions.

Hmm, I suppose this should be in the geek thread...  :)

-r'm