 General / 26859
Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:48:06 GMT

I spend 8-10 hours a day building, including planning,sorting and finding
pieces and the building part.I spend the first 2-3 hours after i get up of a
day(about 3-4 PM)on the internet(here at LUGNET).So I spend upwards of 12
hours on the subject of lego a day.(everyday)
Gary
Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
I was thinking today about how much time I spend building LEGO models (My
own stuff, not sets).

I realized that I spend an average of at least 2-3 hours a day, every day.
This includes dry periods where I'm doing something else or take a break • for
a few days (because there are other days where I'll "play" for about 6-8
hours!).

So, this is about 14-21 hours a week!  That's quite a bit of time for a
hobby.

However, other folks spend that much time or more watching TV, so I • suppose
LEGO building is better than that.

What do other people think?  Is it unhealthy to build LEGO that much?  Are
other people worse?

I'm curious.