 General / 26860
26859  |  26861
Subject:
Lego spotted on TLC shoplifting show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 01:55:18 GMT

     The Learning Channel just had a show on that was talking about
shoplifting.  I think it was called "Caught In The Act".They showed a
guy carrying a stack of large Technic sets out of a store and said
something to the effect of,"This guy just can't seem to satisfy his
appetite for Lego"    Did anyone else see it?  I'm hoping it will run
again later tonight.

Thomas