 General / 26879
Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 09:44:22 GMT

Erik Olson <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message

Before you said that, I imagined it as some sort of summer vacation. Maybe
you worked at a golf course for the sunny half of the year, or something.

Now I feel sorry for you.
Please Don't, I feel guilty for making you feel sorry for me.
Build Well
Gary