 General / 26878
26877  |  26879
Subject:
Power Steering the Silver Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 08:59:32 GMT

I posted some pictures of the Silver Truck with power steering and driven
with the RCX. I will add some more pictures and an avi movie Sunday.
I used two micro motors for the steering coupled with connector plates.
Works fairly well as long as the vehicle is moving. Those wide tires are
hard to steer under the weight of the truck.
http://bobfay.users5.50megs.com/silver.htm

--
Bob Fay
California, USA