 General / 26850
26849  |  26851
Subject:
How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:01:36 GMT

I was thinking today about how much time I spend building LEGO models (My
own stuff, not sets).

I realized that I spend an average of at least 2-3 hours a day, every day.
This includes dry periods where I'm doing something else or take a break for
a few days (because there are other days where I'll "play" for about 6-8
hours!).

So, this is about 14-21 hours a week!  That's quite a bit of time for a
hobby.

However, other folks spend that much time or more watching TV, so I suppose
LEGO building is better than that.

What do other people think?  Is it unhealthy to build LEGO that much?  Are
other people worse?

I'm curious.