 General / 23516
Re: New parts for 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:59:16 GMT

Bradley Dale wrote:

Also, the new curved windshields (7313 -
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys09.jpg) look cool, but would
be hard to used where you wanted to create an enclosure.  I have trouble
sending my men out into space when the are constantly being exposed to
radiation, micro-meteorites, etc.

And the guy on the 7310 doesn't have gloves on, unless they've gone back to
using yellow on uniforms (like Unitron, or Classic).  Still, other people have
non-yellow hands... looks like trouble.
The colourblind monkeys must be very proud of 7311.

Yeah, but seen in a Martian atmosphere, the green would be shades of grey/black
;-)