 General / 23499
Re: New parts for 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:42:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bob Hayes writes:
In lugnet.general, John Kornhaus writes:
Looks like cool new parts for '01:
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys16.jpg
7127 Ack! Looks horrible, but a cheap source for Wookies. Are those
non-chromed lightsabre handles used for the "nose" guns?

7186 Looks good for green parts and a big 8x8 round plate not seen for
a few years.

7106 8x8 cylinder? Gimme!

I have spent some time looking at 7106
(http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys16.jpg).  Could the large
cylinder be a plastic wrap?  It would be a disapointment.

Possible but I don't think so.  If you look closely at the bottom of the
cylinder you can see cutouts for studs so my guess is that it is good old ABS.

Eric Kingsley