 General / 225
224  |  226
Subject:
Lego Bookmarks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 00:42:18 GMT

I am interested in how other Lego enthusiasts organize their Lego
bookmarks.  I have mine organized in the following heirarchy:

LDraw
Mindstorms
Reference
   Retailers
   Scan Sites
Master Model Builders
RTL Webpages
   LDraw
   Castle
   Town
   Train
   Large Models
   Technic
Parts Auctions
Miscellaneous
Raytracing/3D Lego
Clones

Most of my bookmarked sites are in the RTL Webpages category, grouped
under the page's main subject.  What schemes have other people come up
with for organizing the huge amount of sites out there?

I also wonder if there would be an interest in sharing bookmark files?
I know I would love to have a bookmark file that was well-organized and
included a lot of links.  Anybody out there wanna give me their bookmark
file? :)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu