 General / 224
223  |  225
Subject:
1999 Catalogues?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 23:04:01 GMT

Last year around this time, people started spotting the 1998 Catalogues.  I haven't seen any speculation on RTL or here about the 1999 Catalogues and it's October 20.  Any ideas about why the delay?  I'm assuming it's due to the Star Wars product line.

I'd be interested in hearing what other fans think...

Steve