 General / 257
Re: Lego Bookmarks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 00:27:45 GMT

Thomas Main wrote:

Mike Stanley wrote:

<snip>

I'd love to have a centralized clearinghouse for Lego-related
bookmarks.  The various link pages are great, but they will never be
as up-to-date as a collection of everyone's bookmarks.

Have you seen http://www.newhoo.com/Home/Kids/Toys/Lego/
I was hoping this would become the centralized source you were talking
about, but I don't think many people use it.  I am thinking about
copying this structure and these links into my bookmark file and going
from there, also checking the Everything Lego page mentioned in this
thread and adding to it...it's just such a laborious task..."almost as
much fun as sorting Lego."

I just found the "Newhoo..." site today.  Nice set of links.

But more to the subject, I just finished 2 weeks worth of work on a page of
boxing links.  I started out with over 200 links, and after getting rid of
the dead ones, reduced it 120.  Well, today there are already 15 broken
links.

The moral is, its not an easy task and would have to be checked constantly.
Lots of work, much more frustration.