 General / 252
Re: Lego Bookmarks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 19:18:59 GMT

   > I will just ask again - If you have a large, organized
   > collection of Lego bookmarks you wouldn't mind sharing,
   > please e-mail the file to me.

Well, since you seemed so intereseted, I figured I'd share..
I have things organized in the following structure:

LEGO
  - Original Creations
    - 3D Rendered
      - (links)
    - Buildings
      - (links)
    - Towns & Cities
      - (links)
    - Technic
      - (links)
    - Misc
      - (links)
  - Reference
    - (Pause, s@h specials, instruction scans, etc)
  - Shopping
    - (etoys, auczilla, etc)
  - Inspiration
    - (Links to photos of non-lego things that I use as models for
       my work -- mostly skyscrapers.)