 General / 250
Re: Lego Bookmarks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 18:50:52 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> writes:

I also wonder if there would be an interest in sharing bookmark files?
I know I would love to have a bookmark file that was well-organized and
included a lot of links.  Anybody out there wanna give me their bookmark
file? :)

Well, I am a little disappointed that nobody wants to discuss this...so
I will just ask again - If you have a large, organized collection of
Lego bookmarks you wouldn't mind sharing, please e-mail the file to me.
Thanks.

Might be because Michael Dorneich already has pretty much everything already
organized on his webpage...sorry I don't have the URL handy but it's called
"MCPD's Everything LEGO."

--Todd

And if you can't find it there, there is always the search engine on
adequate.com which is really nice if you only know a person name.
See the link on my homepage.
--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html