 General / 251
Re: Lego Bookmarks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 18:57:46 GMT

Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote:
Well, I am a little disappointed that nobody wants to discuss this...so
I will just ask again - If you have a large, organized collection of
Lego bookmarks you wouldn't mind sharing, please e-mail the file to me.
Thanks.

My collection of Lego bookmarks is large, but unorganized.  I thought
at one point either Netscape or IE included a way to verify that sites
were still where the bookmark said they were, but I haven't been able
to rediscover it in IE if it was ever there to begin with.  Maybe it
still is in Communicator - I'll have to see.

I'd love to have a centralized clearinghouse for Lego-related
bookmarks.  The various link pages are great, but they will never be
as up-to-date as a collection of everyone's bookmarks.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide