 General / 253
Re: Lego Bookmarks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 21:04:10 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

<snip>

I'd love to have a centralized clearinghouse for Lego-related
bookmarks.  The various link pages are great, but they will never be
as up-to-date as a collection of everyone's bookmarks.

Have you seen http://www.newhoo.com/Home/Kids/Toys/Lego/
I was hoping this would become the centralized source you were talking
about, but I don't think many people use it.  I am thinking about
copying this structure and these links into my bookmark file and going
from there, also checking the Everything Lego page mentioned in this
thread and adding to it...it's just such a laborious task..."almost as
much fun as sorting Lego."

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide