 General / 21614
21613  |  21615
Subject:
Fabulous Lego Drawings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:33:18 GMT

While bumbling around recent additions to Kevin Loch's Brickshelf, I saw a
real treasure added by Frank Buiting.  While I haven't a clue as to what the
text says the drawings are delightful and can be appreciated by all.

I sure would like to know what the articles says, particularly the "good"
(Fabuland!)parts. Also, I interested in any other information about this
publication that is available.  The only thread I have seen about it is
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/nl/?n=458
and beyond me.

Frank included an extra special treat  for Fabulanders

thanks bunches!
sheree