 Fabuland / 293
Re: Fabulous Lego Drawings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:37:02 GMT

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GB1Frn.Mtx@lugnet.com...
Please forgive my intrusion into your local (& my use of English).

No problem, everybody is welcome in the .nl group :-)

I am very curious as to whether a home been found for the scans of " DE • LEGO
KRANT"?  How many issues has your community been able to locate?  Is this
still a priority?  The one at Brickshelf is so delightful, it has stuck in
my mind.  I really hope sometime I will get to see the pictures in other
issues too.

I have created a page here:
http://members.brabant.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/newspapers.html
but unfortunately despite the enthusiastic responses to create an archive no
other papers have been scanned or submitted. :-( The one available is the
only newspaper I currently own.

I also received a mail from Michel Edwards, he was willing to host the scans
but for that people who own a LEGO Krant need to scan theirs...

-Frank