 General / 19664
Re: 2001 rumours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 00:44:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:
Does anyone know (or care to guess) the new subthemes for 2001?

I’m going start a rumour right now that we are going to see a non-town
orientated train set. The current range has reached the town Jr • cul-de-sac –
the only way the break out is to go non-town – adventure, or perhaps • even
*new* space.

hmm, was there a train in Star Wars? (ESB perhaps?)

Scott A

Not unless you count something seen in the far-background of a Cloud
City scene in the Special Edition.

~Mark