 General / 19681
Re: 2001 rumours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 15:59:15 GMT

How about bringing back the Wild West theme with a big Wild West style
train, complete with bandits to hold the train up and the proverbial tramp
in a cattle/box car?

Nicholas Allan
"Scott A" <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:FxCnK8.11B@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:
Does anyone know (or care to guess) the new subthemes for 2001?

I'm going start a rumour right now that we are going to see a non-town
orientated train set. The current range has reached the town Jr • cul-de-sac -
the only way the break out is to go non-town - adventure, or perhaps even
*new* space.

hmm, was there a train in Star Wars? (ESB perhaps?)

Scott A