 Off-Topic / Debate / 5992
Re: 2001 rumours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 03:23:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Erik Olson writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John DiRienzo writes:

Thanks for the insight, Eric!    I have heard some serious rumors that
Marvel Comics Goup and TLC will be putting together a winning combination.

Yeah, I started those rumors. (:

I would rather see a rumor about DC and Lego as then maybe a wonder woman set
would come out.  Just think of all the clear plastic special pieces that might
come in an "invisible jet" set.

Matt