 General / 1635
1634  |  1636
Subject:
Wal-Mart Clearance is underway!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 06:08:06 GMT

Hi to all.

I was in WalMart in Pryor, OK, this evening. No markdowns
visivble...sigh.

But after having hit two Target stores this afternoon, I was not to be
dissuaded so easily, so...

I walked a couple sets to the scanner...and guess what...? 8)

Tribal Chief - $2.50
Rain Dance Ridge - $5.00
Tiniest (?) UFO set - $2.00
Medium UFO "v-wing" - $2.50
Large UFO v-wing - $4.00

Green Technic Car (reg $7.77) - $5.00
White Technic Car (reg $9.99) - $7.50

Rain Dance Ridge was on sale, I think, as was anything UFO, and several
Aquazone sets.

Anyway, you might want to take a look. It's not Target, but it's not
bad...

Rob