 Marketplace / Shopping / 32
Re: Wal-Mart Clearance is underway! {FOTW}
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 04:00:11 GMT

Kinda sucks, compared to $5 buckets ... (those are prolly even buckets
including 1*x bricks, too, aren't they? - buckets here are $20, for
BASIC line buckets with 2*x bricks.. )

The buckets with 1x bricks were here in Vancouver before Xmas: I got one
just after Xmas for 50% off because it had been opened (was probably a
return) but I haven't seen one since. I'm hoping that when they get
another Lego shipment with the new Star Wars stuff, more buckets will
appear... but I'm not holding my breath.

No clearance at our local Wal-Mart either. And almost no Lego on the
shelves either. Zellers has a better stock but they are all UFO,
Adventurers, CIty Centre, or Cyberslam. Ick.

Kevin