 General / 1636
1635  |  1637
Subject:
That Target sale...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 06:13:18 GMT

For those of you who may get lucky (as I did)...

I was in Target here in Tulsa today, and found a few bargains.  One that
was interesting:

The Rocky Ridge playscape promo sets. These were not marked as
clearance, and if you scanned them on the floor, they would come up as
"CLEARANCE$+TAX."

Not terribly helpful.

But I took one, and was going to go over to Cust Serv to find out, when
I met a young woman who was repricing clearance stuff. She scanned it
for me, and it came up $2.14.  !!!

She said, "Wow! Any more over there?"

My reply: "Not for long!"

Anyway, I got 5 of them, and now have enough of those great tires for a
project I'm working on.  You might want to take a look at your local
Target, to see if they were overlooked, as they were here...

Rob