 General / 14417
14416  |  14418
Subject:
How many bricks are there in a lego set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 08:13:49 GMT

Hi all, this is Gianluca Morelli from Italy ;
my question is: is there a way to know how many bricks
a set contains without consulting Pause magazine's
archives or counting the bricks one by one?

Is the brick number written anywhere on the box or on
the building instructions ?

Thanks in advance,

Gianluca