 General / 14416
Re: Survey found in lego box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 07:38:57 GMT

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000 06:07:13 GMT, "Jennifer L. Boger"
<jennr@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu> wrote:

I once found a survey in 7121... i also received one in german, but i can't
recall what set it was from.  I'm not a mania receiver (though i've sent about 8
of those requesty forms) so i don't suspect i'll receive my free gift for
sending in my survey.  (it also took me 6 weeks to get a s@h catalog... and
then, only when i placed an order... but that's off topic :) )
Last I heard they were sending some sort of LEGO pen in response to
the reader surveys.  I have found two of those surveys in my LEGO
buying time, once many years ago in a 6870 Space Probe Launcher
(bought at a Kmart no less) and the other a few years ago in some
pirate polybag (found at a Service Merchandise).  Since I had shared
the purchase with my younger brother I had to share the result also
:^\  What I (we) got back from the first one was a pair of Castle
Minifigs!  Quite the bonus back then!  I never did send in the second
card as it had an expiration date on it that was at THAT point about 3
years past :^)   The oddest thing about the one in the pirate polybag
is that you could SEE the response card in there, I always thought
that was odd.  I decided to hang on to it as an oddity, the cards seem
somewhat rare and then most people send them in so they would be few
and far between out in the "wild" so to speak.  Anyways since I've now
bored you all to sleep with this rambling, good night (day,moroning
evening which ever according to your time zone).
Mike

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!