 General / 14468
Re: Survey found in lego box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 04:10:06 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Mike Timm wrote:

<major snip>

Anyways since I've now
bored you all to sleep with this rambling, good night (day,moroning
evening which ever according to your time zone).

Moroning...that might explain why I try not to get up before noon.  ;)

Ah, yes indeed! What we seem to do best here some days, huh, Lindsay?!
;)

Noon? I have not gotten up at noon since I worked third shift! 6:00Am
certainly is bad compared to 12:00, but somehow, I get paid better.

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html