 General / 14467
Re: Check out this on eBay...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 03:15:31 GMT

Here's a mistake that the seller is too CLUELESS to fix...

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=248881888

He's looking at getting himself in trouble - he set no Reserve, yet he says he
was going to, and the "reserve" is $500, he won't sell it below that.

If someone wins this for less than $500, they are perfectly within their
rights to post negative feedback.

The git should just cancel and relist the auction properly.  And try posting
pics that don't make your eyes water trying to focus them.

Mark Herzberg wrote:

Obviously it was mistake (the auction has eneded), but I wonder what would
have happened if someone actually bid?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=252046718

Similar mistake was also made here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=252054596