 General / 14411
14410  |  14412
Subject:
Survey found in lego box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 05:02:41 GMT

Has anyone ever filled out the survey card found in a Lego set? It states
that you receive a free gift, what is this?
How often do they do this?

I am sure they will be surprised to get a response from a 37 year 3 month
old female. I happened to buy this set for myself so I filled it out with
respect to myself.

I found it in a cyber slam set I got in clearance. I bought it for
mindstorms parts. They will probably think that my responses are a kid's
prank.

Rose