 General / 13524
Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 07:30:24 GMT

I've got a few good heads you could use for Confederate soldiers in mind.  An
obvious choice is the guy with the black beard (red Imperial guards with
tricornes, Fright Knight with silverball armor).  Sparks' head would work pretty
well, I think.  Another good one is the guy with the red hair that falls over
one eye; the kid Aquashark and kid Aquaraider have this head.  Hope these
suggestions help!

Mike