 General / 13386
Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 22:26:42 GMT

I've been gaucking (sp?) for quite a while now, :)

Well I finally did it!  I just finished painting a confederate soldier.  I made
him out of one of those stupid insectoid minifigs (with the gray torso) that I
got for xmas a year ago from a friend.  It looks pretty good.  I will try to
get a pic up soon.

David