 General / 13360
Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 03:03:09 GMT

[This followup was posted to lugnet.general and a copy was sent to the
cited author.]

In article <FnzH38.83o@lugnet.com>, tjjohn12@twcny.rr.com says...
Sorry my reply took soooooo long, this discusion got out of hand.
I currently (in my WW set-up, mid 1870's for me) have
a left-over confederate.  I use drk grey legs, drk grey torso
(ADVENTURE's 1999 bad guy), a union soldier type face (stuble),
and a brown cowboy hat for lack of the new drk grey kepi (He could
be a texan during the latter parts of the war).  Because he is alone,
he is just another baddie, but an army, oh, MY bank account
couldn't cover that.  If we organize a WW/CW GROUP webpage (everyone's
MOCs) we would amass a impressive looking collection and if we
get enough CW response we could make it souly CW.

For what it's worth, the new rock raiders sets have the dark grey hat
(kepi?).  Like you need an excuse to buy *more* sets, eh?  ;-)