 General / 13356
Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 01:10:06 GMT

I cane up with a cool design for a train that is buildable if you have a 3225 • (or
lots or parts) If you desperatly want instructions I will make up a copy from • the
.dat file. If you want the .dat files then it is on .cad.dat.models somewhere.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

I wish I could get a hold of a 3225 set.  I seem to only be able to find the
more modernized train sets for sell at stores.  Have you seen any for sale
anywhere that are for reasonable prices?

Thanks
David