 General / 10761
Re: Lego/playmobile ramble
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 01:17:07 GMT

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Frank Filz (<383C1873.5161@mindspring.com>) wrote
at 16:55:15

Scott-A wrote:

BTW : I bought my nephew a playmobil boat. It came with a working motor, so he • could
use it in the bath. Why do Lego not do this?

Well, LEGO comes close, the floating boats can be motorized (I think
with the same motor which came with that Playmobil boat).

Ooh. Having just bought a few LEGO boats, can anyone point me at a
source of motors in the UK?

Or failing that, can one get them from the US?
--
Tony Priestman