 Castle / 755
Re: Lego/playmobile ramble
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:38:20 GMT

[ FUT lugnet.general ]

Rachel Kingston:

[ Comparing Playmobil and LEGO ]

So much so, that I started to wonder who was copying from
who?

In many cases (castle, wild west, and divers come to mind)
LEGO copies Playmobil's ideas.

What I find really bad is that LEGO also seem to be copying
Playmobil's lack of building with plain bricks. :-(

(who is starting to wish that playmobil had bricks......The horses are crap
though!)

Sounds a bit like my opinion of the one-piece LEGO horses.

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --