 Castle / 795
Re: Lego/playmobile ramble
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 10:43:24 GMT

I remember a friend who owned a Playmobil cannon haven't seen the cannon's
since '87 (a guess but it's definitely before '90) so dunno if they changed
the design.
So the european version of the Playmobil cannon can shoot. A small cannon-ball
is put in the turret (is that the correct word?) and by pulling a small part
backwards strains a spring. If you let go the ball is shot.
It's not safer I think, I remember that the cannon-balls shot quite fast and
quite a distance.

I can agree with that...my friend Joe and I had a big shoot um up with
playmobile cannons off the pirate ship -years- ago.  I don't know how they
compare with the lego cannons, but I think from memory that they probably were
faster and harder as well.

James Powell